Vista Ski Area & Logging Village
19600 Irvine Ave NW, Bemidji, MN
Call 218-766-9919 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
colors are spectacular at Buena Vista. View the colors in a wagon on the high ridge known
for centuries as the "Top of the World." Nature
is reflected in nine lakes visible from the pinnacle of
the divide which separates waters flowing to the Hudson
Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Part of the path follows the
Leech Lake-Red Lake Trail. The same route traveled by
American Indians, early explorers and pioneers.
Other items of interest and activities on the weekend will include:
- View logging paintings by Andrew Stenstrom and Michael DeWitt in the Milwaukee Train Car, host LeRoy Stenstrom
- Enjoy music in the Museum, where crafts and lunch will be for sale
- Blacksmithing demonstration
- Wood carving demonstrations and items for sale by Frank Bera
- Children’s wood carving with Monte Draper in the Caboose
A special Thank You to our Fall Color Rides Sponsors: The Go & Whoa Harness Club, Paul Bunyan Broadcasting - KB101, KZY, 99.1, and True Oldies 104.5, Buena Vista Logging Days Heritage Museum and Buena Vista Ski Area.
For more information, call 218-766-9919 or e-mail email@example.com
color rides are sponsored by the Go and Whoa Harness Club
and the Buena vista Logging Heritage Museum.